Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF document file format.
- Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
- Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text.
- Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.